Monday, April 12, 2010

Three Little Girls!


Hello. I have been experimenting with bigger bears. Normally I do miniatures, but the bigger bear bug bit me and now I'm having great fun with these larger bears. They are still only small bears, 8 inches and 10 inches. Their names are Ruby, Bonnie Blue, and Carnation. They have lovely curly matted fur which I dyed myself. They are made to look and feel like older bears. They each have a wobbly head and looser joints and saggy bellies. They each wear silk satin ribbons and a carnival button. These 3 are now listed on eBay for adoption.

2 comments:

  1. They are all soo cute!(I think I like the pink one best)I love the curly matted mohair,it is my favorite to work with!Best of luck with their auctionsxxxxSharie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look adorable!!!
    I've been bitten by the bigger bear bug too... but found I need to go out and get supplies to make them!

    ReplyDelete